1. This chandelier has been made from over 120 steam-hooked wood shapes.
Giant Flock Chandelier by Tom Raffield
2. This soft having a peer chandelier became made from a assortment of unglazed bone china bells.
Susurrus Chandelier by Item
3. This beautiful chandelier has been made from thin nickel chains with LED lighting.
Volver by Studio 14 for Terzani
4. This minimalist chandelier is made from conical metallic formulation that veil LED lights within.
MIKADO Pendant Chandelier by Filippo Mambretti for Morosini
5. This chandelier became made from 50 transparent pieces with LED lights positioned on their axis.
Aria Transparent Chandelier by Zaha Hadid & Patrik Schumacher for SLAMP
6. This ribbon-like chandelier has been made from curved carbon fiber.
Carbon 451 Lamp by Marcus Tremonto
7. Every of the glass shades on this chandelier maintain words written on them.
Scripted Pendant Chandelier by Alison Berger
8. This nearly cloud-like chandelier is made from galvanized painted steel.
Flou by Arturo Álvarez
9. This whimsical chandelier is made up of a few wood veneer lights with miniature gold birds.
Candelabro by Mariví Calvo for LZF
10. Every antler is made of hand-welded steel fitted with a miniature glass crystal.
Antlers by Yellow Goat Create
11. Six tiers of suspended brass rings make up this circular chandelier.